niedziela, 14 sierpnia 2011

7:10 a.m.

Before 7:10 a.m.:
From Arica (the city on the chilenian side of Peru-Chile border) we went after 2 p.m.. The weather was perfect, (25C and no clouds, even a one) we all had cold water in the portable fridge, the girls were very nice (I was told that boys also weren't bad) and the food was the best. And paradoxicaly we neaded to stay a bit longer - our tire had a hole. After siesta the tire garages where again opened and the tire was fixed (it was a small screw). After big lunch we left Arica.
A bit closer to 7:10 a.m.:
My dad and my uncle said that they feel good. They bought few red bulls, cocks but after some time we needed fuel, like every car all the more our burn 20-22 l. per 100 km. After passing few towns with no gas station we wondered what's going on. Finally we asked someone for one. He asked if he can go in the car because it's quite far. A second later he was in our car on the main road. And ten minutes later our car was in front of a house with no windows on ground flour and with garbage as neighbours. The guy claimed it's a gas station. A while later a old man opened the doors and ask how much do we want to tank. Answer "50 liters" didn't suprice him at all. The all gas mess took an hours but we tanked.
Finally 7:10 a.m.:
I woke up. We slept in the car. The road was not sand and stones but real cement black road so I slept without any problems. I had a great dream but when I opened my eyes I thought it's still not finished. OR... That I woke up after a month. We were at the level of 4300 meters on a desert with... snow everywhere. It was more or less 0C'. And when our lovely car got stuck in the snow and we asked someone can he help he said straight away "no" which was really rude on a desert full of snow, ice and lamas! That's San Pedro de Atacama, Chile (the first thing you think about this place after entering it is: "o my, it's the end of the World! It's a hole which was forgoten by God and people", but after two hours you say: "o my God, this place is heaven for travelling people"). And at the end - we made our promise become true - we did sleep at the desert in our tent (today will be the second night).

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz